Thursday, July 19, 2007

Moose keeps his IQ score on his clothes at all times


I'm becoming more and more convinced Moose is a descendant of Lenny from Of Mice And Men. I reckon being a massively built mental midget with a childlike sense of wonder about the rest of the world is not the worst thing in the world, but it can't exactly be easy, either.

I think someone needs to replace the Archie-making machine with one that doesn't operate via punchcard, or at least one that doesn't make jokes using garage sale slang/terminology that NO ONE has used since the 1950's. You know what this means? Moose is dumb not only by our standards, but the standards of the 1950's, a time when people thought Lucille Ball was in any way amusing. That's fucking DUMB.

Still, my favorite part of today's strip is Archie in panel one. He is either trying to walk like Snoop Dogg or playing with an invisible marionette. I report, you decide.

No comments: